Saturday, May 8, 2010

* Idea 10, Make Money from Web Design Service

If you see web design service, you may think it is only for IT professional. Absolutely wrong! Every body can do it if he/she has basic computer knowledge. Of course, you cannot do the professional website such as Google, YouTube, Amazon..

You may excuse that "there are millions of web design services for millions of website. All of them are professional. How can I get space among them?" Wrong again! All professional web design services only target the big company who can pay high amount. They don't care peanuts.

If nobody cares them, you must care for them. You must know the niche market. They don't want to pay high charges but you also do not need to do too much for them. Some customers may not know what is domain name? , what is web hosting? If you know domain name, web hosting and web creating software, you can create website for them.

If you can learn HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, it is the best. It will take time. If you want shortcut way, you can learn Web Page Maker, Web Easy Professional within a day. You can learn from "How to create Website".

How do you get customers?

Now, most of the companies have their own website but some Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) still don't have website. Some shops in shopping mall also still don't have websites. You can target these small potatoes. Actually website is not essential for them but it can help them to attract more customers.

You make pamphlet about your web service and personally go to your customers and explain that you can create a website in how much price. You find your customers' phone number and email address in local yellow page or green books. You call them via phone or send email to them and link to your web service website.

Case Study : Mr. Chwa, web design service, http://www.sgwebdesigner.net/

"I'm not professional web developer. I only have basic knowledge in html, nothing else. I want to do part time job online. I know there are many opportunities online but I don't yet what to do. I have tried online survey, it take many hours to earn 20$. I'm looking for opportunity to make money online.

I like to earn money from creating website for others. I still don't have knowledge to create website. I start to learn Dreamwaver. Not so bad! But, it may take a few months to create website. I'm looking for shortcut way. So, I learn Web Page Maker, Photoshop and some e-books then can I create a website within 5 days.

In early 2009, I bought a ring from a big jewelry shop in a shopping mall. I search the name of that jewelry shop in Google to find some information of their products. Google show me this shop address in yellow page and street directory websites. This jewelry shop has many branches in another shopping mall but they still don't have the website.

Next day, I go to the shop and request to talk to manager and have a conversation.

Me : " I search your shop in google but cannot find your website, don't you have any website?"
Manager: "it is not essential for us".
Me : "yes, correct but it can help you to give customer better"
Manager: "yes, I know but we don't want to spend too much money for that".
Me : "No need to spend too much, if you can spend 600$, you can get a website."

He really wonderful because he has no IT knowledge and he think that he has to spend a few thousands dollar to get website. After a conversation, I get a project to create a website for that jewelry shop. I get 600$, domain name + hosting =80$. So, I can earn 400$. It only take 2 days to create website.

Now, I do not need to go personally for marketing. I created the web design website and attract the customers from my website. I find the email address from yellow page and green book. If they don't have website, their email address is something like theshopname@gmail.com , shopname@signet.com, shopname@yahoo.com. I confirm their shop name in search engine whether they have website or not.

If don't have, I send many emails in which I mention that I can create website with only 600$ and then link to my website.
If I send hundreds of email, tens of customers reply me back. I can earn a few thousands dollar per month from my webdesign service." I don't know about php. I only have basic knowledge of html.

For case study session, If you can earn above one thousand dollar per month, you describe about your profile, how you have earned money, your website and send to 10waysmakemoneyonline@gmail.com. I will post about you in case study session and you will get the back link as well.

In beginner level, I just show you the overview of ideas. Read through ten idea and choose the most suitable ideas and then go to Advance learning to learn in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment