Sunday, May 16, 2010

* Idea 1, Make Money from Google Adsense

Do you know that the website owner can earn money for every single click by visitors.
You may notice "Ads by Google" in most of the website. If you click that links in ads by google, the website owner can earn a few cents. If a few thousands of click occur, the website owner can earn a few hundreds dollars.

You also can earn a few hundreds to thousands of dollars per month like them. If you create the free website or blog, the investment is Zero. If you buy domain name and hosting, you just pay ~5 $ per month.

Sometimes, it is the small events that are the most exciting. I start to earn 7 cents from ads. Not 7 dollars. Not 70 dollars. Just 7 cents. It was very exciting for me. I made those seven cents the first time someone clicked an advertisement on one of my web pages. It was just the beginning. Every time an ad was clicked in my web, I earn money. The more visitors I had, the more money I can make.

What is Pay-Per-Click?

The amount of money per every single click is called Pay-Per-Click. The website owners will not directly come to your website for advertisement. They go to google to advertise their website. It is called Adwords. They have to choose how much they want to pay for Pay-Per-Click.

Google advertise their websites in sponsor link at the search result pages and other relevant websites. Let's say, the website owner pay 20 cents, Pay-Per-Click for google adwords. Google advertise in your website in ads link. Google share this 20 cent with you. You may earn 10 cents for every single click.

The great thing was that it was really easy, because Google do all the hard work for you, through their free AdSense program. All you have to do is give them space on your pages to display the ads. They choose the ads, tracked the clicks, and charged the advertisers. They even analyzed your pages and selected ads that ware relevant to the topic of each page.

All you had to do is just try to increase visitors.A few months later, you will receive check from Google in your mailbox. The amount depends on how many visitors you have and how many times they click on ads. Now, you have already known that you can earn money from ads.

How to get Ads from Google?

You just click Google adsense and then fill your website URL and your profile. You must fill your actual name and actual address because the check from google will come to that address. After you register with google, they will review your website for a few days. If your website does not compliance Google's rules, your registration for Ads will be rejected.

Website owner name and the name in ads registration form must be the same. You can read the rules in their terms and conditions. Never mind, if they reject you, you make some correction for your website and then you can resubmit again.

If your application for ads was approved, you can choose the ads format, color, appearance. You copy the code in html format and then paste in your website. Now Google ads are in your website. But, if nobody click it, you can earn nothing.

How to get many clicks on your ads?

You may think for cheating, "I myself click a few thousands times every day, I can earn a few hundreds dollar every day". Google already considered for that case. When you register, you have to agree that "I myself never click for many times and I never ask somebody else to click it for many times".

Google can track that abnormal case. So, don't do that cheating. You choose the relevant color and appearance with your web design and place them in easily viewable location in your website. It is very easy. Every body can do it.

If you have prepared excellent ads and web design but you have less than hundred visitors per day, you only can earn less than ten dollars per day. The important thing is how to increase your web traffic.

The most effective tool to increase your web traffic is search engine. The entire internet users go to search engine and type the keyword what they interested. If your page appear in search engine result first page, you will get many traffic from search engine. But it is very difficult to get in first page of search result. You learn from " How to get in Google first Page."

You still have another option rather than search engine. You can use social networking sites such as face books, twitter, my space.... You can invite or follow as many as you can. You can get traffic from social networking sites as well.

If you still have no idea to create which type of website, you can get the idea from Keywords Research. You can know that how many people search in which keyword, in which country and then you can get idea. You can target only your country or worldwide.

Case Study : I, myself, Author of this blog.

I have several blogs like this blog. I give free information to visitors. Many visitors visit my site and read the information. While they are navigating my site, they see some interesting advertisement “Ads by google” beside my blog. They click on it. I can earn a few cents.

I have a few thousands visitors per month. I can earn almost one thousand dollars per month.
I use free blogger.com. So, my investment is zero. You also can earn money like me. You even can create many blogs. But, you must create interesting blogs to attract more visitors.

Here, 10 ideas to make money online are just basic. I just give you overview idea. You read through 10 ideas first. You choose the most suitable idea for you and then you learn in advance for that idea. Go to Advance learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment