Sunday, May 9, 2010

* Idea 6, Make Money from Blogging

Blogging is one of the best ways to make money online. You have already learnt that you can earn money from Google adsense and affiliate marketing in idea 1 and 2. You can apply this two ideas in blogging.

What is Blog?

Blog is a contraction of the term "web log". It is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Blogging started in the start of previous century.

A few programmers and some people start to put a running weblog of what was happening with them, a few pictures of their family and cats. These are not important, nothing to pay attention to, right? Wrong! , a few years later, there are nearly 60 million blogs and the number of blogs steadily doubling every six months.

Blogs range from personal to the political, and can focus on one narrow subject or whole range of subjects. Many blogs focus on a particular subject, such as personal online diaries, sports, web design, home staging, or mobile technology. Some are more like personal journals, presenting the author's daily life and thoughts.

A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, web pages, other media related to its topic. Readers can leave comments in an interactive format, which is an important part of many blogs.

How to create a blog?

There are various ways to set up a blog. You can setup free or in minimal cost. You can use blogger or word press for free. For blogger, you just go to Blogger.com and register with your email and then choose the available blog name. If your blog name is music, your blog address will be music.blogsport.com. But, this free blogging have some limitation, they can remove your blog anytime without notice.

If you can spend a few dollars, you should buy domain name and hosting. It will only cost you less than 100 dollars for one year.

What content you write in your blog?

The most important question is what you are going to blog about. You can write about yourself, your family, your hobbies, city, country or other particular subject. If your life is just normal, of course nobody interest in it. If you write about your city or country, some people may interest in it.

If you have many girl friends or boy friends and you are very good in attracting girls or boys, you can write "How to attract girls" or "How to attract guys". Most people interest in it. You will see that there are many blogs for popular topic. You need find the niche market, " high traffic but low competitive".

You can learn from Keyword Research. you can know how many searches in which keywords. You can know how many people interesting in certain topic and you can get idea.

If you can write nicely for popular topic, many thousands of people will read this content. You put affiliate marketing link, Google ads in your blog and then you can earn money a few hundreds to thousands dollar every month. Even if you are sleeping, your blog make money for you in your sleeping time.

Case Study : Blogger's Stories : Pamela Slims,

You can see more bloggerstories in bloggerstories.com

Pamela Slim's story is proof postive that bloggers are indeed the friendliest people. From email exchanges with Guy Kawasaki' to links from Tom Peters, in a flash her blog, Escape from Cubicle Nation, had 20,000 hits, lots of link love (500+) and the start of relationships with people from over the world. The experience gave her the extra courage to realize she could make another dream come true .. her own business.

Blogger Story Teller: Pamela Slim, Escape from Cubicle Nation

"While pushing my son in his stroller around my neighborhood a few weeks ago, I reflected on the ten years I had been a consultant to large corporations. In the last few years, I had seen a level of misery among employees that was so profound that I decided to get out of that work altogether and focus on coaching and developing entrepreneurs.
But I still had so much to say to the management that seemed oblivious to the true feelings of their employees.

I started to fantasize about delivering a keynote speech to a room packed with CXO-level executives. My son must have noticed that I started pushing him faster and faster the more I thought about the presentation, until I was almost jogging home.
As soon as I got him down for a nap, I sat down and wrote "An Open Letter to CEOs, COOs, CIOs and CFOs Across the Corporate World." The original version had four main ways that I thought leadership needed to radically change or risk losing great employees. A few nights later at about 10:30pm, I was reading respected entrepreneur and venture capitalist Guy Kawasaki's blog and I thought he might be interested in the post.

So I sent him an email, never expecting to hear back from him. Thirty minutes later he responded and asked if I would be willing to add six more points, to create more substance to the post. I got right on it, and sent the final version to him at 1:30am.

The next day, he blogged about it. By day-end, I had 3,500 hits to my blog. Ten days later, I had over 20,000 hits, with over 500 links to the post from other blogs. I received hundreds of heartfelt and supportive emails, saying things like "Like many, I loved the letter. It made me laugh, gasp, and it actually brought tears to my eyes. There's almost too much truth there to bear; it is more than unfortunate that such a letter is even necessary, but, alas, I fear it is."

And "Thank you for speaking so plainly, frankly, honestly. Thank you for being the voice of so many people who are afraid to speak up and take action. I'm inspired by your blog and your words… keep doing what you are doing! " ( I got a few hate emails too from people who misinterpreted my use of Che Guevarra's picture with the post, but that is another story!) I knew I had hit a nerve when I saw a link to the post on Tom Peter's website.

This experience has opened my eyes to the power and reach of blogs. When we speak our truth and it finds the right people, the level of exposure can be amazing. I am fortified and inspired to move full-force in my new business direction as I realize that there are many people out there who get value from my perspective and experience. I am humbled by the way so many people have shared their personal stories since reading my post."
See more bloggers' stories in bloggerstories.com

For case study session, If you can earn above one thousand dollar per month, you describe about your profile, how you have earned money, your website and send to 10waysmakemoneyonline@gmail.com. I will post about you in case study session and you will get the back link as well.

Here, 10 ideas to make money online are only in basic. I just give you overview idea. You read through 10 ideas first. You choose the most suitable idea for you and then you learn in advance for that idea. Go to Advance learning.

1 comment:

  1. If you're a passionate closet writer who wants to be published but can't find a way to do so, make each keystroke your way to wealth by penning your own blog. Starting a blog doesn't require extensive technical skills but it's important that you have expertise in the field you are writing on. This will attract visitors to your site. Building a large following will enable you to earn profit by luring advertisers, writing paid reviews or getting commissions for promoting other people's products.

    ReplyDelete